Member Benefits and Options
Our vetted and trained volunteers may: provide rides to medical appointments, shopping and social outings; pick up and deliver groceries and prescriptions; make friendly visits and calls, and offer assistance with minor household repairs and computer/tech issues. While we cannot guarantee that every request will be filled, we will do the best we can given limited resources.
We are in the process of negotiating special discounts at local businesses, including in the Kemp Mill Shopping Center and Westfield Shoppingtown Wheaton.
Social and Community Events
We intend to provide regular social, recreational, cultural and educational events, neighborhood meet-and-greets, and to organize hobby groups such as book clubs, music groups, sewing circles, etc. We invite your suggestions for ways to expand our social interactions as a village. See current options under "Social."
- Includes access to all membership benefits mentioned above
- Individual member: $300/year*
- Two members at same address: $450/year*
- Includes access to all membership benefits except volunteer services
- Individual member: $100/year*
- Two members at same address: $150/year*
- For individuals earning under $40,000/year, and households earning under $50,000/year, all membership prices above are reduced by 50 percent.